ORPHEUS-F is a hybrid optical parametric amplifier (OPA), combining the short pulse duration produced by a non‑collinear OPA (NOPA) and the wide tuning range offered by a collinear OPA.
The Signal pulses of ORPHEUS-F are tunable in a 650 – 900 nm range and can be compressed with a simple prism-based compressor down to 25 – 70 fs pulse duration. The Idler pulses are tunable in a 1200 – 2500 nm range and reach pulse duration of 40 – 100 fs. In addition, a long-pulse mode is available for accessing the 900 – 1200 nm tuning range; thus, enabling a gap-free tunability.
ORPHEUS-F provides significantly shorter pulses compared to the standard ORPHEUS model and a wider tuning range compared to the non-collinear ORPHEUS-N. Thus, for many scientific applications, ORPHEUS-F is the optimal choice.
- Combination of the best collinear and non-collinear OPA features
- 650 – 900 nm and 1200 – 2500 nm tuning range
- Single-shot – 2 MHz repetition rate
- < 100 fs pulse duration
- Adjustable spectral bandwidth
- Optional long pulse mode for gap-free tunability
ORPHEUS-F OPA - PDF 1.5 Meg