High-Resolution Zeta Potential Analysis : 0,1 mV
Definition of Zeta potential
Particles in solution are surrounded by an Electrical Double Layer (EDL) that characterizes particle-particle interaction. It fully determines the formulation stability. The measurement of Zeta potential is directly related to particle charge environment and then inform about dispersion stability. It is widely use for chemical synthesis, particle functionalization…etc.
independent electrodes coupling to a standard dip cell
The dip cell design allows simple and easy sample preparation and prevents bubble formation. It is compliant with standard cuvette and available in different materials: polystyrene, glass or quartz fully compatible with organic solvent.
The innovative vitreous carbon electrode provides long life, oxidation free electrodes that can be easily cleaned by standard process like ultrasonic bath or acid-base washing. Artefact free
WALLIS optimized dip cell electrodes design prevents from artifact like electro-osmosis effects by suppressing solvent induced displacement along the wall of the cuvette; No software correction is needed to the measured signal
WALLIS Key Benefits
- Accurate value of zeta potential to predict and monitor dispersion stability
- Useful for formulation work
- Highest Precision and repeatability
- CORDOUAN-developed easy and innovative micro-electrophoresis cells concept to eliminate electro-osmosis effect
- CORDOUAN-developed electrode for zeta potential cell made from vitreous carbon material, this material is not corroded by high salt samples such as saline, avoid risk of oxidation, easy to clean and rinse, long life.
High resolution measurement
WALLIS is a high resolution Zeta potential analyzer. Using dedicated data acquisition and analysis, it provides the following unique high resolution features :
Electrophoretic mobility up to 10-10 m²/V.s
Zeta potential up to 0,1 mV resolution (in water)