PT277 series laser systems integrate a picosecond optical parametric oscillator and DPSS pump laser into a single compact housing. Mounting the components into one frame provides a cost-effective and robust solution. It makes laser installation shorter and improves long-term stability, reduces maintenance costs. The tuning range for the model PT277-XIR 1400 – 2000, 2280 – 4450, 4800 – 16000 nm (7000 – 5000, 4385 – 2245, 2080 – 625 cm-1) with linewidth <5 cm-1 in the full tuning range.
The fast wavelength tuning is based on the microprocessor-control and wavelength tuning is fully automatic. The wavelength tuning elements are mounted on precise closed loop micro stepping motors. The temperatures of the non linear crystals is controlled by a precise thermocontrollers. For customer convenience the system can be controlled via keypad and/or any controller running on any OS using REST API commands. Variety of interfaces USB, RS232, LAN, WLAN (optionally) ensures easy control and integration with other equipment.
- 1400 – 16000 nm (7000 – 625 cm-1) tuning range
- Linewidth <5 cm-1 in the full tuning range
- Nearly diffraction limited divergence
- Remote control via keypad and/or any controller running on any OS using REST API commands
- PC control via USB (virtual com port), RS232, LAN