PHAROS is a femtosecond laser system combining millijoule pulse energies and high average powers. PHAROS features a mechanical and optical design optimized for industrial applications such as precise material processing. Compact size, an integrated thermal stabilization system, and sealed design allow PHAROS integration into machining workstations.
Laser diodes pumping Yb medium significantly reduces maintenance costs and provides a long laser lifetime. Software tunability of PHAROS allows the system to cover applications normally requiring different classes of laser. Tunable parameters include pulse duration (190 fs – 20 ps), repetition rate (single pulse to 1 MHz), pulse energy (up to 2 mJ) and average power (up to 20 W). Its power level is sufficient for most material processing applications at high machining speeds. The built-in pulse picker allows convenient control of the laser output in pulse-on-demand mode. PHAROS compact and robust optomechanical design features stable laser operation across varying environments.
- 190 fs – 20 ps tunable pulse duration
- 2 mJ maximum pulse energy
- 20 W maximum output power
- Single-shot – 1 MHz repetition rate
- Pulse picker for pulse‑on‑demand operation
- Rugged, industrial grade mechanical design
- Automated harmonics generators (515 nm, 343 nm, 257 nm, 206 nm)
- Optional CEP stabilization
- Possibility to lock oscillator to external clock
Pharos Lasers datasheet - PDF 4.6 Meg