Zaber's X-LDQ-AE Series devices are computer-controlled, motorized linear motor stages with high precision and speed capabilities. They are stand-alone units requiring only a standard 48 V power supply. The built-in controller and linear encoder allows pre-tuned closed-loop servo positioning with adjustable tuning parameters. An optional indexed knob provides convenient manual control for versatile operation even without a computer. These stages connect to the RS-232 port or USB port of any computer, and they can be daisy-chained with any other Zaber products.
The daisy-chain also shares power, making it possible for multiple X-Series products to share a single power supply. Convenient locking, 4-pin, M8 connectors on the unit allow for secure connection between units. The X-LDQ-AE's innovative design allows speeds up to 1.5 m/s and minimum incremental move of 50 nm. Like all of Zaber's products, the X-LDQ-AE Series is designed to be 'plug and play' and very easy to set up and operate.
Zaber's positioners with built-in controllers, stand-alone controllers, and joysticks are divided into three series: the T-Series, the A-Series, and the X-Series.
- 75, 150, 300, 450, 600 and 1000 mm travel
- Minimum incremental move of 50 nm
- Up to 1.5 m/s speed and up to 19.62 m/s2 acceleration
- Up to 2.5 µm accuracy over 1000 mm travel
- Zero backlash
- Built-in controller; daisy-chains with other Zaber products
- Integrated linear encoder provides high accuracy closed loop servo positioning