The Ninox-640 is a cooled, high sensitivity digital VIS-SWIR camera. Using a 640 x 512 InGaAs sensor from SCD the Ninox 640 enables high sensitivity imaging from 0.4µm to 1.7µm. The 15µm x 15µm pixel pitch enables highest resolution VIS-SWIR image and with less than 50 electrons readout noise the OWL 640 enables the highest VIS-SWIR detection limit. With TEC and liquid cooling to -20°C the Ninox 640 reduces dark current to ~1,500e/p/s, allowing longer exposures. Available with a 14 bit CameraLink output, the Ninox 640 will run from 10 to 120Hz enabling high speed digital video with intelligent auto AGC.
Cooled VIS-SWIR technology
- 15µm x 15µm pixel pitch – Enables highest resolution VIS-SWIR image
- 50 electrons readout noise in high gain – Enables highest VIS-SWIR detection limit
- Cooled to -20°C – Enables low dark current for longer exposures
- Ultra high intrascene dynamic range – 70dB. – Enables similtaneous capture of bright & dark portions of a scene
- On-board Automated Gain Control (AGC) – Enables clear video in all light conditions
- On-board intelligent 3 point NUC – Enables highest quality images