FemtoFAB is a turnkey laser machine designed for a specific industrial process – highly reliable, offers significant advantages in high speed, ultra-high precision, melt-less micromachining.
Configuration is selected and carefully tuned according to a specific laser micromachining application.
The system is protected by Class 1 equivalent laser safety enclosure and controlled through advanced SCA engineer software window.
- High fabrication speed – up to 300 mm/s (more on request)
- Fabrication of complex objects with submicron resolution
- High-performance galvanometer scanners
- Pulse density control
- Precise object positioning with submicron accuracy
- Object movement and laser pulse synchronization in time and space.
- Unique software interface controlling all hardware units
Technical specifications depend on individual requirements and needed tasks to implement. It may vary in the range listed below.
- Pulse duration: 200 fs – 10 ps
- Repetition rate: 1 kHz – 1 MHz
- Average power: Up to 20W
- Pulse energy: Up to 2 mJ
- Wavelength: 1030 nm, 515 nm, 343 nm, 258 nm, 206 nm
- Positioning accuracy: ± 250 nm
- Travel range: From 25×25 mm to 300×300 mm (larger on request)