The USB2000+ is a versatile, general-purpose UV-Vis spectrometer for absorption, transmission, reflectance, emission, color and other applications. Its compact size, robust optoelectronics and easy modularity make it one of the most popular spectrometers in the world, with thousands of applications enabled.
- Modular design -- easily configured into hundreds of variations between 200-1100 nm
- User-configured -- optimize wavelength range, optical resolution and more for your specific application
- OEM-ready -- ideal for embedding into OEM devices
- Fiber optic -- lets you bring the spectrometer to the sample
- Triggering functions -- synchronize the spectrometer to other devices
- Affordability -- great value at a reasonable price
- Optimized Performance
The USB2000+ is a user-configured spectrometer -- you select the optimum combination of optical bench accessories to customize the spectrometer to your needs. Our Applications Scientists have partnered with thousands of customers in selecting for their spectrometer system the best combination of gratings, slits, order sorting filters and more, as well as the light sources, optical fibers and sampling accessories that complete your setup.
Changing the sampling system is as easy as unscrewing a fiber or accessory and adding new components or different accessories including light sources, sampling holders, filter holders, flow cells, fiber optic probes, collimating lenses, attenuators, diffuse reflectance standards and integrating spheres.